Monday, August 18, 2008

Here goes!

Well I finally decided to be one of the "cool kids"(thanks Ruth)and start a blog. I know you are all so glad :) I was recently looking through old photos... they couldn't be that old.... Ansley is only 4. But that is exactly my point...... there are so many things I think there is no way I could forget this. But 3 years later I try to remember times when they happened and I cant remember how old she was or where we were when she did this really cute thing. So hence here is our blog. I'm not sure how often I will post or if this is just a passing phase with me. I have promised myself I will not go back and edit these, they will be direct thoughts from my head to the keyboard. So those of you that know me ...... this could go anywhere :) My thoughts tend to jump from topic to topic. My sister (also best friend) Haley is pretty much the only one who can follow my conversations ALL the time. Even Eric looks at me like "where in the world did that come from". But those of you know me .....truly know me.... you know you love me. If anything you will get a good laugh at the way my head works. I cant wait to look at this years from now and say WOW I'm so glad I did this. I have a scrapbook of Ansley and after saving all living things in a fire it would have to be next! I know you are picturing a fire escape route printed out on my fridge saying get the kid, dog then scrapbook!!!! No I don't have a fire escape route printed out on my fridge. Some of you thought I did cause I'm just a little anal and organized. You know you did :) But I love how it has frozen a moment in time that I will have forever. So I hope this will do the same. I also want this to be a way for our family all over the place to keep up with our ever changing lives. So leave your random thoughts in my comments and let me know what ya think :) I will blog again soon. I cant wait to start! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am loooking forward to reading your thoughts! Of course I didn't think your fire escape route was on your frig...it's in your planner book! lol

Just know I am one of the people in this world that love you very much!

Shelly