Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pretty Pictures


Hey guys,
Sorry my last post was really a downer. But I thought I would update you all...... Im doing alot better. I havent left the house the last two days and Eric has been waiting on me hand and foot. I want to thank you all for the prayers I know that its the only way I have made it through so far. Thanks Connie for phil 4:13. He does give me strength. I have an apt. with an orthopedic Dr. on Sept 11. Yes thats 17 days away!!! So needless to say I am going to take it easy. I have had lots of help from our great family. I cant thank you guys enough!!!!

On to happier things...... my littlest sister (Abby 9) and Ansley had there pictures taken by a friend of the family on Friday night. He just likes to take pictures and the girls had these fabulous dresses. They are Haley's flower girl dresses. As you will see they are every girls dream. When they had them on it was hard to get them to stop twirling. Thats how I came up with my blog name. If you know Ansley she is always moving, dancing, twirling. So that pretty much sums up our lives ..... we are just twirling along. They had so much fun. I am going to have Kinley and Ansleys picture taken with Denae (I have a link to her page on the left so you can take a look at her pictures) they are amazing. Im so excited! I love pictures!!! Heres a few from Friday...















She was talking to me :)

Arnt they really pretty girls?! They had lots of fun. This is only a few of them I have others on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/heidiiversen. I cant wait to print them off!
Again I just want to say thank you for all that you guys have done for us. It doesnt go unnoticed! Have a GREAT week!!

3 comments:

mandal said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

so I'm pretty sure Ansley resembles me the most....because she's beautiful, and I'm amazing...it fits :D -Cole

Heidi said...

Seriously beautiful pictures. Love those.