Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 28th Birthday to Me! to Me!

Two posts in one day...... I know crazy! But I had to blog about my wonderful birthday. It started off getting up at the crack of dawn to be at a worship team meeting by 7. So it was early but so worth it. Then from there I went to pick up Ansley from Haley's house. We got ready for the day and headed over to Connie's for Ladies Bible Study Lunch. She made me a special lunch and fabulous cheesecake. She knows me well :) The ladies were so sweet with cards and gifts but what meant the most were the kind words they said. I love them all and I'm so blessed to have such wonderful women to call my friends. We came home and Ansley took her nap. To which she said she wasn't sleepy..... 3 hrs later I had to wake her up. She just cant get over this cold thing (its 75 degrees one day and 40 the next) Gotta love Lubbock :) Then for dinner my mother in law took us to Carinos for dinner. It was so tasty!!! Eric took flowers there earlier in the day so they brought them out to me at the table. I know! I know! How sweet is he?! It was a great day!


I love Flowers!!!!!! Are they not beautiful?!


And isn't this beautiful?! I got this lovely gift from my Dad and Barbie on Sunday for my birthday. (I did ask for it and I did pick it in Pink) I love Pink! I'm so excited to use it! Cookies here I come!
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes and making it special. I love you all!

8 comments:

CONNIE said...

I am so glad you had a special birthday! Way to go Eric for the flower suprise!!! I love you girl!

Heather Kelli said...

WOW! I'm seeing with green, I think its a sin. I LOOOOVE the pink mixer!!! Let me know how it is. I've been wanting one, but it will be awhile before we can do that! I'm also glad to hear you had a great birthday. I forgot to comment yesterday, but I remembered (NOT because facebook tells me:)) your bithday when I got up yesterday. Weird, I know. But yours always stuck with me - ya know since elementary school! Happy 28th bday to you! How are you feeling? Old?hehe.

Heidi said...

Well Happy Birthday. I love my mixer, you will too. And pink, very cute. But you made me miss Carinos. I loved that place! mmmm, yummy.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Happy Birthday! That mixer is so cool. I have always wanted one like that because it reminds me of making cookies with my Grandmother.

Carla Rae said...

I love love love the pink mixer! I miss your cooking! Well I miss you too, but I really miss your cooking!

heidi @ ggip said...

Happy Birthday! A Kitchenaid is a gift that will last a lifetime. Love the color!

mandal said...

Dang! How thoughtful was that...taking flowers to the restaraunt?? Happy Birthday a few days late:)

mandal said...

Dang! How thoughtful was that...taking flowers to the restaraunt?? Happy Birthday a few days late:)