Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland


We have been very busy doing all the fun Christmas stuff we can fit in. I just love this time of year. We went to Vintage's (Nona's Old Work) Winter Wonderland to see Santa Steve. I think it makes it so much more special when Santa actually knows your name. Ansley kinda caught on while we were there. She saw Donna (Steve's Wife) and Santa walk away together and she asked me "Is Santa Donna's Husband Steve" What can I say .... I lied! She took me at my word and didn't think twice about it :) She is so literal, everything is so black and white to her!

What a great picture of these two! It was really cold while we were waiting to ride the horse drawn carriage.


Kinley finally loves her Uncle Eric. Its so cute to hear her say his name!



Silly Kinzie!!! So glad you came with us!

This was my favorite picture.... we told her to kiss the elf and she just thought that was absurd! I just love her laugh!

2 comments:

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all. I have explained to my kids many times over the years that the Santa's you see at the stores and other places are just "helpers" because Santa is so busy at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas. It seems to help them understand how there can be Santa's in so many different places at the same time. I usually stretch it a bit and tell them the helpers tell Santa everything they were told by the kids so he knows what they want. It works so far...just with the younger ones.

heidi said...

Merry Christmas, Heidi!