Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Isaiah 41:13

13 For I hold you by your right hand—
I, the Lord your God.
And I say to you,
‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.

This is Ansley's bible verse she says every night when she goes to bed. She heard me say to Eric last night I was scared to have my staples out. She grabs my hands and tells me "Momma don't you remember Isaiah 41:13" ..... and she proceeds to tell me the verse. And I cant tell you how much the smile on her face and the picture of my God holding my hand was so comforting. Sometimes I think this is never going to end but everyday I'm getting better. I cant wait for the day when I'm glad I did this :)
I actually drove myself to the Dr today and I am now staple free! Yeah!!!!! It wasn't so bad. I had a picture in my head that they took them out with needle nose pliers and just pulled. They don't :) I'm so excited ..... I get to take a real shower tomorrow night. Another Yeah!!!! And I found out today that I get to take these nasty, tight, ugly (I think you get how I feel about them) white socks off for a whole 8 hrs a day. I asked about them last week at my visit and they said I have to wear them for six long weeks. They left out the part where I get to take them off for part of the day! Another Yeah!!!!! I ditched the walker (complete with tennis balls on the feet - you know your jealous) and Im now walking with my cane again. Yeah!!!!
Its crazy I started this blog thing for Ansley and its pretty much all about me. So hopefully since I'm getting better I wont have much to write about me!
I need to say thank you to all the people who have helped my little family! Wow I'm blessed! Eric is doing much better and Ansley is such a little encourager. She always tells me how good I'm walking and is always eager to be my helper. Words can not express how much I love those two!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Blessings to you!

2 comments:

CONNIE said...

I am so happy for you! I have pulled my back out and I may need your walker!!! I love you and I'm praying for you!

mandal said...

Walker with tennis balls...that is too funny...but very necessary:) Sweet little Ansley. Taylor and Averi love her!!