Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayers Please!!!!

Again this is going to be short and sweet. I don't know why but my head doesn't quite work right yet. Its getting better. I can watch TV and focus but I cant read yet :( The post below took me a whole hour to type. I know crazy huh? I'm typing now not for me but for Eric. He saw a Dr last night and his blood pressure was 178 over 115. That's high!!!!!! He went because we thought he had shingles. He does! You get them from stress but you have to have them treated with steroids and antibiotics. So 140$ on prescriptions later hes on the road to recovery. I'm not doing so good either. I go see the Dr tomorrow to see if everything is ok. Mentally I'm doing better today rather than a few days ago. It hit me that this is going to take a really long time to get better. I know some of you are saying well Duh!!!(that's a bad word too) But to me I thought it wouldn't hurt so bad and maybe not take as long. I just want to be normal again! Anyways I'm rambling about me and that's not what this is about. Eric ----- he needs your prayers! He has been the most amazing husband and it makes me so sad that he has to keep all this inside to the point hes made himself really sick. God is bigger than all this!!!!! Love to you all!!!

3 comments:

CONNIE said...

We are praying for you both! Everything is going to get better! I would like to come stay with you on Friday after Shelly goes back to work. How would you like that? I love you girl!

Nelda said...

Heidi just wanted yo to know that Breanna and I continue to pray for you and your family. Can't wait to see your beautiful face at church again.

mandal said...

I've been thinking of you and meaning to comment on your blog and just haven't. I hope that you are starting to feel "normal" again. Let us know if we can help you out!